Roseville Marriage Counseling and Coaching
Improve Communication in My Roseville Office with Marriage Counseling
Most couples struggle to communicate effectively with one another, so it's no surprise that this is one of the most common goals couples have when they see me for marriage counseling.
Poor communication is attributed to the majority of problems couples have in their relationship. Think about it this way: how happy are you going to be if you can't clearly express what's on your mind, what you need? How hard is it when your partner seems to misunderstand what you say?
Effective communication skills are necessary for every couple to have a satisfying relationship. It is the main tool we have in resolving conflict and expressing our needs. Every reaction one has while communicating will have its fair share of conflict.
Sings That You or Your Partner Aren't Communicating Effectively:
- You avoid expressing your opinions and needs
- You allow anger or annoyance to build , which leads to explosive fights that are disproportionate to the triggering event.
- You criticize, blame, or belittle to avoid hearing your partner's point of view.
- You speak loudly in a demanding or overbearing voice.
- You aren't listening or are interrupting frequently.
How I Help You Improve Communication Through Marriage Counseling:
Highly Recommended Roseville Marriage Counselor
I help couples improve their communication skills via marriage counseling in my Roseville office. At Happily Ever After Counseling and Coaching, I help couples and families located in Roseville, Rocklin, Loomis, Penryn, Granite Baby, Folsom, Citrus Heights, Lincoln, Orangevale, Newcastle, and the Greater Sacramento Area.